Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Updates

Hiya, DHC readers! I am currently working on updating some of my earliest entries on this blog. I will be removing the "Field Guide" format and replacing it with the essay format of my more recent posts. I will also be expanding the entries with more research and sources. Some of these are going to be completely redone (like the Wendigo, the Draugr, and the Revenant), while others will have only a few adjustments (i.e. my Skinwalker entry will have eyewitness accounts added to it). Either way, there are some changes coming your way! The entries I will be updating include the following:

The Wendigo

The Skinwalker

The Revenant

The Jiangshi

The Jersey Devil

The Ghoul

The Draugr

The Nelapsi

The Banshee

The Black Dog

The Rakshasa

The Adlet

The Mummy (Undead)

The Craquehhe

For now, that's it. As you can see, I have a lot of work to do. I will still be making all-new entries periodically, don't worry. I will update all of you as soon as one of my entries has been redone!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to take awhile, Diego. I'm already working on the Wendigo (which I am completely revising and retyping), and the Revenant has already been somewhat updated.

    ReplyDelete